Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!


Yes, that's right! John proposed to me tonight. And of course I said yes, I will post a picture tomorrow, right now I am too tired to take it and download it. Kenda, I didn't call you yet because it's 10:30 and I don't know if you are still awake!


John and I met about this time last year. And the last year has been nothing but wonderful. He is so awesome, and he loves my boys like they are his own. He is perfect for me and the boys in every way. We are looking at August 10th for the wedding date. Nothing too huge or formal, but pretty and nice. I'll post a picture of the ring later, but for now, here is the happy couple!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Congrats!! That is awesome...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Congratulations Jamie!! I heard your message and then tried to call you. I was pretty sure what the news was so I cheated and went to your blog. I am so happy for the both of you. Love you!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

How exciting! Congrats Jamie!!

Averi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!! I am so very happy for you!

Jennifer Adling said...

Congratulations! He looks like a great guy!(Sounds like one too!)

Averi said...

Okay, I commented yesterday...and it is gone now! Congratulations! Super happy for you!

Kim said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome!! What great news, glad you got you a good one, they are forsure hard to come by these days!!!


My Boys