Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm not starting out very good on this bloggin thang! I am reading everyone's blogs but am not finding time to post or make comments. Sorry yall! I'll try to do better.

3 Things you may or may not know about me.

1. When I started the fertility roller coaster, I was told that I had a 40% chance of getting pregnant using artificial insemination. If it did work, I had a 30% chance of twins and a 3% chance of triplets. I no longer believe in statistics! But hey, I got my money's worth out of it right???




2. I am a smarty pants....or I used to be anyway. I graduated 3rd in my class out of 412 students at Monterey High School.

3. My favorite movies are The Wizard of Oz & Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (classic version)


3 comments:

Kim said...

Those are great!! I didn't know your were such a smarty, that's impressive girl!!! And your boys, still blow me away....Tooo cute!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

The boys are sooo cute!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Holy cow...I thought I knew everything about you. I had no idea you graduated 3rd at Monterey...that is a HUGE accomplishment. The boys are just so freakin' cute. I miss them so much.


My Boys