Tuesday, March 20, 2007

5 Most Visited Websites

lproof.org
This is Beth Moore's website. She is an incredible author, teacher, speaker. She has a daily devotion on here that is incredible. She also has audio streams you can download. I could listen to this lady talk forever.

theheightsfellowship.org
This is my church's website. There is good info on here, including a daily devotional.

3fatchicks.com

I love this one! This has info on all kinds of diets, message boards, etc.

hungry-girl.com
This one has info on all kinds of healthy foods and recipie ideas. It has a daily email subscription that includes healthy foods that you can find in the grocery store. It refers to Weight Watchers points system, which is what I am currently doing.

dwlz.com
This one is also great for Weight Watchers. It has points values for all kinds of foods, recipie ideas, low point foods and snacks as well as point values from lots and lots of popular resteraunts and fast food joints.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Hey these are good ones... ANd my brother has just been working and will be going out of town on the 29th for a week or so. That's all I know.

Jennifer Adling said...

Those are really good sites...Like the Hungry Girl....


My Boys