Monday, March 5, 2007

Five Favorite Things!

1. I love watching my boys play sports! Jaden is playing baseball, Briley and Landen are playing Challenger League T-ball, and Zachary and Jantzen will be playing soccer. It's gonna be a busy Spring! I have a feeling this is just the beginning for me.





2. DIET COKE!!!!

3. MABELLINE MASCARA- I love this kind because the applicator is a comb. It really stretches those lashes for ya!



4. MY CAMERA- Of course this one is a given!!!



5. White Lights- I just love the way they sparkle!



AND OF COURSE I LOVE MY ENGAGEMENT RING! BUT YALL HAVE ALREADY SEEN THAT!

6 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Great list! I LOVE Diet Coke too. I'm an addict.

kristinbednarz said...

ditto

Ü

Kendra said...

Love watching my boys play sports too....its the best.....great picks!!

Kerry Kern said...

No Diet Coke for me but... the rest were right on, I agree!!! I am getting the mascara, thanks for the picks.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

So glad you are posting again...we missed you. I am going to try the mascara for sure. Miss you and the boys.

Averi said...

I almost put Dr. Pepper...but decided food and drinks would have to be a whole other post for me.
You are going to be super busy this spring. MAybe we can come watch something sometime!!


My Boys