Thursday, March 15, 2007

5 Things I Want to Do in My Lifetime

1. I want to see all five of my boys come to know Christ and accept Him as their Lord and Savior.
2. I want to see my little Briley walk without assistance someday!

3. I would love to go to Hawaii someday.....wish I could go on my honeymoon, but not gonna happen!
4. I would like to have a booming, successful photography business.
5. Ok, here are the material things ( so I am gonna group all of them as number 5).
a. I would like to have an abdominal plasty on this front butt of a quintuplet belly I have. LOL!
b. I would like to get out of debt!
c. Then after I am out of debt, get in some more debt by getting a huge house for all my children to be able to spread out in!

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Okay, number 2 made me cry...now I can't stop. Sweet Briley!! I need to see your boys again. I think they were like 2 when I saw them last.

On a funny note, I call my belly my "front butt", too!

Jennifer Adling said...

Briley is such a cute boy!

Kerry Kern said...

OH I love #1 I think all of us wish that for our children!!! I loved all yours great ones!!!!

Averi said...

Yours are awesome. What a great list.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I love my Briley!! He is the sweetest boy in the world! Great list and I hope you get to see them all come true. Love ya CUZ!


My Boys